Workshop On Making Classes Interactive
Overview of Workshop
Understanding the need of Educators and Faculty to work on providing online education, this workshop, aimed to provide a better understanding of Methods and Tools effective for Teaching and this workshop focuses on the Making Classes and Lessons Interactive that can make the daily tasks of Faculty in Education or in Administration productive and more effective.
Objectives of the Workshop:
● To enable the participants design and create digital content to effectively teach courses online
● To empower the participants with skills to use different platforms and tools for online teaching
● To make the participants acquire skills in developing multimedia eContent using free online tools
This workshop is going to be immensely beneficial to faculty of all levels and in different disciplines. After completing this program, faculty will be able to Efficiently Manage and Evaluate Assignments, Tests, assigned work and Student Reports. Educate and Engage Students classes online with live Classes.
Mode of Delivery: Resource Persons will deliver lectures in interactive mode and conduct hands-on sessions in workshop mode through Zoom platform
Topics to be covered:
● Pedagogical techniques for making an interactive classroom
● Producing interactive course/lessons with easy to use free and open online tools
● Creating your students paced courses.
● Creating Live Polls, Quizzes and Q&A
● Embedding Webpage along with presentation
● Using free tools to make your presentations more engaging
Confirmation of Participation: On receipt of registration, participants will be sent confirmation of their participation through email. The participation for this program is limited to 500 participants. Apply early to avoid disappointment
Learning Outcome Test: A short learning outcome test will be conducted after the session to revise what is learned. Certificates will be shared to participants attending both session and test.